This recipe serves 16. Ready in 2 hours and 20 minutes.
1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
1/2 cup warm milk
1/3 cup butter, softened
1/3 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon salt
3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
1/4 cup butter, softened
- Place water, milk, egg, 1/3 cup butter, sugar, salt, flour and yeast in the pan of the bread
machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Dough/Knead and First Rise Cycle; press Start.
- When cycle finishes, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Divide dough in half. Roll each half into a 12 inch circle, spread 1/4 cup softened butter over
- Cut each circle into 8 wedges.
- Roll wedges starting at wide end; roll gently but tightly.
- Place point side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cover with clean kitchen towel and put in a warm place, let rise 1 hour. Meanwhile, preheat
oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until golden.
Calories: 192 kcal
Carbohydrates: 27.1 g
Cholesterol: 30 mg
Fat: 7.5 g
Fiber: 0.9 g
Protein: 3.9 g
Sodium: 202 mg