• Fine for Visit visa/Tourist Visa over stay.
Dh200 for the first day and Dh100 for each consecutive days, if the Visitor goes out. This fine to be paid at Immigration or at the airport when the Visitor exists.
• Dh30 fine per day if status change from Visit visa/Tourist Visa to Employment Visa for first 30 days of overstay. Then Dh2000 till completion of 60 days. This fine to be paid atImmigration at the time of status change.
• Fine for Residence Visa, Employment Visa overstay: Dh15 per day. Fine will be calculated after 30 days of grace period. This fine to be paid at Immigration at the time of renewal or cancellation.
• Overstay after cancellation of Residence Visa and Employment Visa: Dh15 per day if he/she changes to another visa without exit. Fine can be paid at Immigration at the time of status change. If the person goes out of country Dh25 per day to be paid at the airport.
If the overstay period is more, fine will be calculated as follows:
First day to 125 days: Dh15 per day
From 125 days to 240 days: Dh20 per day
From 240 days to 1 year: Dh50 per day
From 1 year onwards: Dh100 per day
Labour Card/Work Permit
Dh1000 per month fine to be paid if delayed to submit new labour card application within 60 days from the date of entry/status change, or delayed to renew labour card within 60 days from the date of expiry.
Occupational Health Card
• Employee has to apply for this Card within 30 days from the date of his arrival/ Status Change. If delayed, Dh300 will be fined. Card must be renewed within 30 days from the date of expiry. Incase of delay fine Dh300 to be paid.
Vehicle Registration Card ( Mulikiya)
Fine for Mulkiya late renewal: Dh20 per month to be paid at RTA at the time of renewal.
Visa holder has to enter UAE within 60 days from the date of Visa issue. Within 30 days from the date of arrival Medical and Labour Card processing to be completed.
In case of failure to complete the said procedures within 30 days, fine for delay will be calculated at Dh100 for every day.
Upon the expiry of the renewal period of the mission visa, the holder has seven days to leave the UAE. In case of delay, Dh100 will be calculated for every day.
Latest posts by uaesupport (see all)
- UAE Labour Law: How much job termination salary are you entitled to? - May 23, 2016
- After cancellation of Visa - April 27, 2016
- New UAE Labour Law: No employee consent on labour contract, no visa - March 17, 2016