The following documents are required to apply for a New Immigration Computer Card. This Card is mandatory to apply for Investor/Partner/Employment visa.
• Filled application
• Copy of Trade License
• Copy of the addendum listing the partners’ names in case of LLC, issued fromDepartment of Economic Development.
• Copy of authorization attested by Notary Public for authorized signatories. Copy of Memorandum of Association is enough for Managing Director if it is mentioned in Article 9 of MoA.
• Location map of the company in Arabic with Telephone number.
• Valid Tenancy Contract.
Immigration Establishment Card is issued for three years.
FEES: To be paid at Immigration in cash.
Dh720 Employment only (normal)
Dh810 Urgent basis which will be issued within 30 minutes (optional).
If the application is Normal an Courier sticker of Dh20 to be attached and Establishment Card will reach the addressee within Three working days.
If the application is Urgent, Establishment Card can be collected same time.
NOTE: The application must be submitted by the owner, partner or the PRO.
Immigration Timing: Sunday to Thursday (7:30am to 8pm)
Immigration Call Centre: 800 5111
Latest posts by uaesupport (see all)
- UAE Labour Law: How much job termination salary are you entitled to? - May 23, 2016
- After cancellation of Visa - April 27, 2016
- New UAE Labour Law: No employee consent on labour contract, no visa - March 17, 2016