To apply for Employment Visa, Labour Establishment Card is must. The following documents are required to apply for Labour Establishment Card.
• Trade License copy
• Partners List for LLC company
• Copy of MoA for LLC company
• Passport and Jinsiyya copies of Local Sponsor
• Passport copies of Partners for LLC company
• One Photograph (white back ground) of Sponsor and Partners
• Immigration computer card copy
• Tenancy Contract copy
• Location Map
• E-signature card copy of Sponsor & authorized signatories (if any)
Fees: Dh2000 to be paid at Typing Centre (Service charge extra).
Application can be submitted at Ministry of Labour – Qusais, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Deira (First Floor, AAMAL Business Centre, Tel. 04-273 0932) and Economic Department, Deira). Labour Establishment Card will be issued at the same time.
Labour Establishment Card is valid till cancellation of the Trade License.
Latest posts by uaesupport (see all)
- UAE Labour Law: How much job termination salary are you entitled to? - May 23, 2016
- After cancellation of Visa - April 27, 2016
- New UAE Labour Law: No employee consent on labour contract, no visa - March 17, 2016