– Passport copy
– Visa copy
– Two photographs (white background)
– Typed online form
– Original Passport to be shown at the Clinic
– Fees must be paid online
Medical Test from Government Clinics
Online Booking available for Medical Test from Government Clinics Click here to book online. Health Card is not required to do Medical Test from the below mentioned clinics. Normal Medical Test Fee is Dh.260 + Dh20 for Courier delivery within five working days.
Speed Packages: Dh470 for 24 hour service and Dh370 for 48 hour service.
Route: Khawaneej R/A> Masjid & Madrassa>Turn Right)
|7:30am 2:30 pm
Sun to Thu
Primary Health Care Centre
Location: Next to Dubai Head Post Office
Sun to Thu
8am to 1pm
|04-3426666||Female: All Packages
Male: Urgent only
Route: Turn Right before Union Cooperative -Karama> British Nursery> Turn Right
|7:30am 2:30 pm
Sun to Thu
|Near Dubai Eid Musallah|
|Al Safa Community Health Centre
Route: Jumeirah 2, Behind Cooperative Society
(Executive Employees only)
|Sun to Thu
8am to 12noon
Housemaids not allowed
|After Park> Free Right from T junction>1st Left>Left|
Route: Next to Post Office / behind Union Co-operative
Sun – Thu
|Housemaid of Al Tawar Residents only|
Route: Emirates Road>Right> Exit 63> Turn Right from Galadari Signal
Sun to Thu
8am to 10pm Saturday
All packages including VIP
Bus No.13 & 33
|Al Bada’a Clinic
Route: Sheikh Zayed Road>Behind Shangri-La Hotel
|7:30am 2:30 pm||04-5081000
|Sun to Thu|
Al Baraha Hospital Al Qouze Mall, Al Qouze Industrial-3, Timing: 8am to 5pm. Location: Next to Al Kabayel Centre > After Grand Supermarket > Take right from Al Ahli Driving Centre.
Rashidiyya Medical Fitness Test Centre, Next to Union Co-operative Society, Near Emirates Post/Police Station, Timing: 7:30am to 2:00 pm Sunday to Thursday (For Visa renewal of ladies only).
VIP Medical Tests service (Express)
Those who want to avoid long queues can avail the VIP tests service at Al Safa Community Health Centre, Jumeirah 2, and Knowledge Village. Fee: Dh690. Medical Certificate will be issued after four hours. For any clarification call Al Safa Medical Center on 04 3944010. Click here to book online.
Fee for Medical Test from Al Baraha Hospital (also called Kuwait Hospital Tel. 04-2710000) is Dh630 (including Health Card). Dh50 for Urgent and Certificate can be collected next day. Timing: 8am to 1pm.
Al Lusaily Health Centre, Al Ain Road 7:30am to 2:30 pm Sunday to Thursday, Tel. 04-5022500 (Housemaids of the Catchments area only).
Knowledge Village Medical Fitness Centre, Next to Dubai Internet City (VIP package only) 8am to 3 pm Sunday to Thursday, Tel. 04-3911111 (Tecom investors and employees only).
Dubai Int’l Financial Centre, (Centre Employees only), Emirates Towers, Sheikh Zayed Road, 8am to 3 pm Sunday to Thursday, Tel. 04-4289210, 04-4289211
Emirates Airlines Centre, 9am to 4 pm Sunday to Thursday (Centre employees only).
JAFZA Health Centre, 8am to 3 pm Sunday to Thursday, Tel. 04-80052392
DAFZA Medical Centre, 7:30am to 2 pm Sunday to Thursday. (DAFZA’s clients and staff only).
Airport Medical Centre, Dubai Int’l Airport, Tel. 04-2164959
Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority (DAFZA’s clients and staff), Terminal 2 – Dubai International Airport, Tel. 04-2995555, 04-2994436
Jebel Ali Health Centre (JAFZA’s clients and staff), Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA), Tel. 04-8834240
Umm Suquim Medical Centre: Tel. 04-3944461
Medical Test not required for children below 18 years old. Parents above 75 years also not required Medical Fitness Certificate for their residence visa renewal. Photocopy of first report can be used for next three years.
New Visa holder: Medical Test and visa stamping to be done within 60 days from the date of entry.
Renewal: Medical Test and visa renewal to be done within 30 days from the date of expiry. Employment visa holder’s Labour Card to be renewed within 60 days from the date of expiry.
Medical Fitness report will be sent to Immigration Department by the Clinic electronically and the applicant will receive an SMS from the Clinic. If the message is Medically Fit, the applicant can proceed to Immigration for Visa Stamping with typed application. It is not necessary to attach Original Medical Certificate for new family visa stamping and renewal. For employment visa, original Medical Fitness Certificate must be attached.
• Medical Certificate issued by private clinics will no longer accept by Ministry of Labour and Residency Department.
Medical Certificate is valid for 3 months.
• Deportable Diseases: HIV/AIDS and Pulmonary TB.
• Those tested positive for Hepatitis B will have to take three doses of vaccinations and show proof that they have taken them. Workers have to show the vaccination certificate at the time of renewal of their visa. The first dose of vaccination will cost Dh50 and the two others are free of charge.
• The category of workers, which include nannies, housemaids, nursery and KG supervisors, beauticians and barbers, health club workers, and food handlers, will have to undergo tests for Hepatitis B and also for syphilis. Treatment will be given for syphilis and the person will not be deported.
• Women workers, specially maids, nannies and drivers, will be asked to undergo a pregnancy test which costs Dh50.
Latest posts by uaesupport (see all)
- UAE Labour Law: How much job termination salary are you entitled to? - May 23, 2016
- After cancellation of Visa - April 27, 2016
- New UAE Labour Law: No employee consent on labour contract, no visa - March 17, 2016