This service is provided by the Ministry to any firm wishing to cancel the labour card of a worker because of his death, using the appropriate forms designed for the purpose.
Application for Cancellation of a Dead Worker’s Labour Card .
- The prescribed fine must be paid following the expiration of the card or in case of failure to obtain a labour card on time.
- Copy of computer card
- Worker’s original passport incase he dies in the country
- Death certificate attested from the concerned Dept.
Steps to Follow
- Application for cancellation of a dead worker’s labour card is typed at typing offices or firms participating in smart card rogramme.
- Application is submitted to the counter in MOL for scrutiny and vetting of attached documents in case all the requirements are met, application is processed at the permits counter.
- It will then be referred to Emigration counter for cancellation of the worker’s Residence.
Where to Apply?
Application will be submitted to the Permits Dept. at the Ministry HQ in Abu Dhabi or Dubai or the concerned Labour
Fees and Fines : refer to MOL Department
Latest posts by uaesupport (see all)
- UAE Labour Law: How much job termination salary are you entitled to? - May 23, 2016
- After cancellation of Visa - April 27, 2016
- New UAE Labour Law: No employee consent on labour contract, no visa - March 17, 2016