Definition of Service:
It is a request from an establishment for recruitment of people who are already employed with other establishments /
sponsor in UAE after the payment of the prescribed fees. The temporary permit can be for a maximum period of 6 months.
Application form for Temporary Work permits.
- Trade license of both establishments should be valid.
- The employee should have a valid labour card or residence while applying for a Temporary work permit.
- Temporary Work Permit shall not exceed 6 months.
- For a 3 years contract, the Temporary Work Permit can be issued for not more than two times.
- Employee should have completed one year with the original employer / sponsor.
- A No Objection Letter and an undertaking that he will settle all dues as per employment contract and stipulated law`s,
should be given by the original employer.
- The Ministry may exempt the provisions of completion of one year in work and condition of consent of employer /
sponsor in the following cases:
- In case the employee has a labour lawsuit referred from the Ministry to the court.
- If it is affirmed according to the reports from Inspection / Relation department that the employee has not received his salary for a period of two months or more.
- Any other cases approved by Undersecretary or his deputy.
- Copy of Trade License of both establishments.
- Copy of Computer Card of both establishments incase of absence of a Digital Signature Card.
- Labour’s passport copy.
- Labour’s photograph.
Steps to follow
- Application form should be typed at the typing centers or establishments participating in smart card program.
- The application should be submitted at the counter for vetting and scrutiny to confirm that all the conditions are fulfilled.
1. In caseall the conditions and document requested for are met the application will be directly processed at the counter and the applicant receives a letter of acceptance.
2. In case of missing documents the applicant is notified of the same and is required to submit the missing documents in order to complete the procedures .
Where to apply
Application form for Temporary Work Permit should be submitted at labour permits Department at the Ministry headquarters in Abu Dhabi and Dubai or concerned labour offices.
Latest posts by uaesupport (see all)
- UAE Labour Law: How much job termination salary are you entitled to? - May 23, 2016
- After cancellation of Visa - April 27, 2016
- New UAE Labour Law: No employee consent on labour contract, no visa - March 17, 2016