How to apply for PRO Card ?
• Passport copy with visa page
• Labour Card copy
• Two photographs
• Trade License and Labour Establishment card copies of all represented companies
• Original Passport should be shown on demand.
• Validity of the PRO Card: Maximum two years (PRO Card will expire while expiring the holder’s labour card).
• Grace period: 60 days. PRO Card must be renewed or cancelled within the grace period.
• Application to be submitted at Ministry of Labour, Al Qusais.
• Fees: Dh2000, Application to be typed from Tas’heel/Typing Centre .
NOTE : • Applicant must be under the same company’s sponsorship
How to cancel PRO Card ?
• Cancellation form to be typed from Tas’heel/Typing Centre and to be submitted at Ministry of Labour, Al Qusais, along with the following documents.
• Passport and Labour Card copy
• Original PRO Card.
• Labur Establishment Card and Trade License copy
• Request letter in Arabic
Ministry of Labour
Timing: Saturday to Thursday 7:30am to 7:00pm
Call Centre: 800 665
Latest posts by uaesupport (see all)
- UAE Labour Law: How much job termination salary are you entitled to? - May 23, 2016
- After cancellation of Visa - April 27, 2016
- New UAE Labour Law: No employee consent on labour contract, no visa - March 17, 2016