Good Conduct Certificate (Police Clearance Certificate) is issued by Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of Police. It is required to get Employment Visa in Government and Semi-Government Departments, Banks and to migrate to European Countries..etc.
• Original Passport and a Copy
• Two photographs
• Fee : Dhs. 220 for each print
• Applicant’s presence is must at CID Head Quarters or at concerned Police Station for Fingerprint verification.
•The applicant must have completed his residence visa in Dubai for minimum 6 months.
Certificate will be issued after two days.
Note: Applicants who required Police Clearance Certificate in English (for migration purpose) must go to Dubai Police General Headquarters, near Al Mulla Plaza, Dubai, or Port Rashid Police Station.
Timings from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm
To apply for Police Clearance Certificate through online Click here.
Latest posts by uaesupport (see all)
- UAE Labour Law: How much job termination salary are you entitled to? - May 23, 2016
- After cancellation of Visa - April 27, 2016
- New UAE Labour Law: No employee consent on labour contract, no visa - March 17, 2016