How to apply for PRO Card – Immigration?
• Passport copy with visa page
• Two photographs
• Trade License and Immigration card copies of all represented companies
• Request letter in Arabic from the sponsor (in Company letter head)
• Copy of Labour PRO Card
• Applicant should have Labour PRO Card while applying for Immigration PRO Card. This is applicable only if the applicant is holding Labour Card.
• Fees: Dh255
NOTE: • Applicant must be under the same company’s sponsorship
• Validity of the PRO Card: Two year (can be renewed with the same procedure).
Application can be submitted at Immigration Head Office at Jafiliya (opposite Metro Station)
PRO Card Cancellation:
• A request letter in Arabic to be submitted at Immigration Department along with the following documents.
• Original PRO Card
• Passport copy
• Immigration Card and Trade License copy
Immigration Main Branch
Bur Dubai, Karama, Next to Jaffiliya Metro Station.
Latest posts by uaesupport (see all)
- UAE Labour Law: How much job termination salary are you entitled to? - May 23, 2016
- After cancellation of Visa - April 27, 2016
- New UAE Labour Law: No employee consent on labour contract, no visa - March 17, 2016