• Resident Permit becomes invalid if the Resident resides out of the UAE for more than Six months.
• Period is calculated as 180 days from the date of departure.
In this case you will get an Entry Permit from Immigration Department for re-entry
if Residence Visa of the person who wants to re-enter must be valid.
just Paying Dh100 extra for each month after 6 months, and obtain an Entry Permit from Immigration Department for re-entry. Till completion of seven months re-entry permit fee isDh230. Then 100 will increase for every month.
Required Documents :
For Family: Submit an Arabic letter to Immigration Department requesting re-entry permit.
Passport copy of family member(s) and Sponsor.
For Employee: Submit a letter in Company Letter Head to Immigration Departmentrequesting re-entry permission.
Note: The Entry Permit is valid for 15 days from the date of issue. If the Resident couldn’t enter within 15 days, new fees to be paid to get another Entry permit.
• This service is available only at Immigration Head Office next to Jaffliya Metro Station.
• Traveller must hold original Entry permit or it must be submitted at the airport at the time of arrival. If the person wants to enter through other Emirate’s airport that has to be mentioned in the application.
Immigration Call Centre : 800 5111.
Latest posts by uaesupport (see all)
- UAE Labour Law: How much job termination salary are you entitled to? - May 23, 2016
- After cancellation of Visa - April 27, 2016
- New UAE Labour Law: No employee consent on labour contract, no visa - March 17, 2016