Three year Multiple-entry Visa will be issued for expatriate property owners, who meet the eligibility criteria.
This Visa can be renewed, but the investor must remain out of the UAE for at least one month.
The maximum permitted stay at once is six months.
• Visa Fee: Dh2305 including Federal Fee, Local Fee & Insurance (service charge extra).
The investors will need to meet a set of requirements:
• The property should be worth at least Dh1 million.
• It should be ready for the investor to move in.
• It should be wholly owned by the investor and the investor must have a monthly income no less than Dh10,000 or equivalent in foreign currencies.
• The apartment or villa must be comfortable to accommodate the family of the investor.
• The investor is required to obtain the title of the property from the registration authority in the respective emirate, before he could be granted the visa
Latest posts by uaesupport (see all)
- UAE Labour Law: How much job termination salary are you entitled to? - May 23, 2016
- After cancellation of Visa - April 27, 2016
- New UAE Labour Law: No employee consent on labour contract, no visa - March 17, 2016