- 2 oz (50g) mushrooms
- ½ green capsicum
- 6 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¾ pt (425g or three cups) curry sauce
- 1 lb (425g) chicken cooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon red food colouring
- 1½ teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground cummin
- ½ teaspoon dried fenugreek
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green coriander
Wash the mushrooms and capsicum and slice thinly. Heat the oil in a large deep frying pan and fry for 4-5 minutes on a medium heat.
Add the curry sauce, chicken, salt, chillies, and food colouring. Turn up the heat and bring to the boil. Continue cooking for five minutes, stirring now and again.
Spoon off any excess oil and serve sprinkled with green coriander..
(Picture shows here not original)