1 cup Cream of wheat
1 Onion cut lengthwise
1 teaspoon Salt
¼ teaspoon Mustard seeds
? teaspoon Urad dal
½ cup Peas
1 clove Garlic
1/10″ piece Ginger
1 Green chili cut into small pieces.
1. Fry cream of wheat on a dry pan for 5 minutes and set aside.
2. Put two tablespoons of oil in a pan and heat.
3. Add mustard seeds, Urad dal, cashewnut, and garlic clove. Wait till
mustard seeds stop splitting.
4. Add the onion, chili, and ginger and fry till the onion turns brown.
5. Add cream of wheat and fry for 3-5 minutes.
6. Add salt and peas.
7. Add two cups of boiling water and stir for 2 minutes. (Switch o the
stove as soon as the water is poured.)
8. Cover the vessel for 4 minutes. Add lime if needed.